Rates / Policies 2017
Peak Season: normal rentals run Saturday to Saturday (full week). If we have a vacancy at the last minute we may rent a unit for a shorter stay. There is a 3 night minimum on these shorter stay peak season rentals. We do not do weekend rentals during our peak season. Certain peak periods may require an upcharge for 3 day minimum stays.
Non-peak season: daily rates available - (minimum 3 nights)
Sorry, No Pets Allowed
POOL OPEN MID JUNE THROUGH LABOR DAY WEEKEND
Peak Season (non-peak up to 20% OFF weekly listed rates below**)
|3 - Bedroom|
|2 - Bedroom|
|1 - Bedroom|
Note: rates do not include state and local tax, Non-Peak Season Special Rates are up to 20% OFF weekly rates, call for details - Spring (early to mid June) and Fall (late August through closing).
** Rates are based on standard occupancy as follows: 3 bedroom 6 persons, 2 bedroom 4 persons, 1 bedroom 2 persons. Additional charges apply for extra persons staying in a cottage up to the maximum allowed occupancy - please contact us for more information. Special rates are available on selected cottages based on availability.
Bed Linen Rental
Cottage rentals do not include bed sheets and pillow cases. You can bring your own bed sheets for the beds in your cottage. If you would like us to provide bed sheets and pillow cases they are available for $10 per bed for your stay. Bed spreads, blankets and pillows are provided. Towels are not provided.
Other Information and Policies
- ROW BOATS - are not included in your rental - rentals available; 14ft. aluminum; $12/day or $72/wk. Boat and motor rental $200/wk. (gas extra)
- DEPOSIT - $300 per rental week or one nights rental on daily rental.
- CHECKIN - 3:30pm - 5:30pm (if unable to arrive at that time let us know)
- CHECKOUT - 10am.
- BALANCE - Due upon arrival.
- CANCELATION POLICY - Deposit refunded when vacancy is filled for that rental period. However, no refunds will be given if cancellation occures within 60 days of rental date. No refunds will be given for early departure. Please allow 30 days to receive a refund for any cancellation.
- VISITING DAY GUESTS - Resort facilities are intended for paying guests. You may have visiting day guests subject to Eagle Shores management approval. There is a $5 per person (adults and children) visiting guest charge for the use of Eagle Shores facilities. All visiting day guests must be registered with the front desk.
- SWIMMING POOL - Open mid June through Labor Day Weekend.
- QUIET HOURS are 11pm until 9am, please respect the rights of other guests.
- Firepit usage hours are 6pm till midnight to minimize fire hazard and safety issues.
- No open fires are allowed by the cottages.
- Tent camping is not allowed on the property.
- Use of motorized bikes, scooters, go carts etc. are not allowed.
- Use of any device that shoots a projectile; pellet/bb guns, paintball guns, slingshots, bow and arrow etc. are not allowed.